Anthropoetics XIX, no. 1 Fall 2013
- Adam Katz - Attentionality and Originary Ethics: Upclining
- Martin Fashbaugh - Creating “An Infinite World All Its Own”: The Poetics of Resentment in Percy Bysshe Shelley’s Epipsychidion
- Ian Dennis - Student Resentment and Professorial Desire in Higher Education
- Richard van Oort - The Challenge of Originary Thinking: A Response to Jean-Loup Amselle
- Jean-Loup Amselle - Did Africa Invent Human Rights?
- Ian Dennis & Stacey Meeker, Guest Editors - Introduction to the GASC 2013 Issue