Anthropoetics XIII, no. 2 Fall 2007: Special GATE Issue
- Andrew Bartlett - Searching for the Origins of the Vancouver GA Conference (Guest Editor’s Introduction)
- Eric Gans - Generative Anthropology – A New Way of Thinking?
- Christopher S. Morrissey - Original Sin and Generative Anthropology
- Peter T. Koper - “Reasons” as Deferral: The Dramatization of Argument in The Eumenides
- Adam Katz - The Esthetic, the Sacred, and Originary Modernity
- Ian Dennis - Byronic Irony in Don Juan
- Andrew Bartlett - Three Affirmations of the Being of God Suggested by the Anthropological Idea of God